Thursday, April 09, 2009

Morning Visit to the Park!



While we have been in Yuba City the weather has been a little raining but we have tried to get out in the am and stay inside for the afternoon while Marin naps! We went to park this morning even though it had been rainy earlier that morning! Marin found every puddle in the park and we all left with wet bottoms of our jeans! Marin also found all the puddle on the bottom of the slide so her jeans were wet as well!

Uncle Morgan is the ultimate entertainer - he held races with the kids as well as had them help him make a porridge of nature! I think the porridge was to make them live forever and to fall in love. He told the cousins that he used this magic potion to woo me long ago - I had no idea but I had to admit to the cousins that I used magic perfume too!! They loved that!

I can't even tell you how much Marin and Hattie love being with their cousins! Marin loves Truman and he is so cute playing with her and watching over her. He tells me a lot that she is a little crazy with his hands in the air with frustration - it is so cute! They take baths in the morning together and that is a crack up!


No comments: