Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hoppy Easter!!!

Happy Easter - a little delayed!
We had a wonderful Easter morning! It is always so much fun to spend Easter with the Ethington family! This year we had 7 of the Ethington cousins but we missed our Texas Ethingtons - Iken & Marley!! Maybe next year we can have all 9 cousins together again! The Easter Bunny brought some fun baskets (bags this year!) and all the kids got wonderfully sugared up before church! I have a slide show of pictures for that but I am not sure I will get them together soon - besides we are all in our jammies and look exhausted - these other pictures make us all look so together!

Grandma Marianne and Aunt Kim did their magic with the Sunday outfits - we did our best to get pictures but - well, Marin was not that cooperative! She loved the dress and was bummed that she only got to wear it for a little while (she stayed home from church and napped the day away)! I was so impressed how well the other six cousins sat nicely through sacrament after all those treats!


After church we had a fun Easter Eggs Hunt where even Marin got into the hunt! The older kids were all wonderful helping each other finding eggs so no one had less - so much easier as they get older to share!! Again - tons of pictures to share but we will stick with these polished (as good as you are going to get pictures of us)!

Dinner was pulled together with a roast, potatoes, carrots, salad, and pie by Uncle Nephi, Aunt Kim, and Grandma Annie! Yummy! It was a great dinner to enjoy with our family on our last night there!!


1 comment:

Malie said...

I love your family picture! Very cute!