

Monday morning we left our Ethington family and were on the plane by noon! Marin decided that would be the day to say Truman's name - so cute! She is not much of a talker but she truly loves Truman - he is so patient and loving towards her. Now that we are home if we ask where he is she says. "ah-oh" and puts her hand over her mouth - she misses him already - so cute though!
As crazy as it always is - I love being there. I am afraid that I am not always my best self - confession here - I would like to say I am always calm and poised but mostly I am tired and overdone! Just an apology to my wonderful in-laws, I love you all and I am sorry that I get worked out by the end! I have the BEST in laws in the world! I am not just saying that cause they read my blog! I truly do have wonderful mother and father in law who look past my flaws and still think I am a great wife to their son and grandchildren! I am so grateful to my sister-in-law Kim and her husband Nephi who tolerate my high maintenance energy and ending desire to clean up - I am sure I have "lost" more than one thing for them! I love my nieces and nephews who awake happy and cheerful every morning - I love breakfast with them - they are so fun!
I truly love traveling and seeing all of our family and I am looking forward to June-July when we do it all again! For now I am so glad to be home - all day yesterday we did laundry, grocery shopping, and cleaned house! I am ready to answer the phone, returning emails, and catch up on my blog (obviously)! My girls are still sleeping - only advantage to traveling out west - they sleep in a little when we come home - disadvantage - naps and bedtimes are a mess! Oh well!!
As crazy as it always is - I love being there. I am afraid that I am not always my best self - confession here - I would like to say I am always calm and poised but mostly I am tired and overdone! Just an apology to my wonderful in-laws, I love you all and I am sorry that I get worked out by the end! I have the BEST in laws in the world! I am not just saying that cause they read my blog! I truly do have wonderful mother and father in law who look past my flaws and still think I am a great wife to their son and grandchildren! I am so grateful to my sister-in-law Kim and her husband Nephi who tolerate my high maintenance energy and ending desire to clean up - I am sure I have "lost" more than one thing for them! I love my nieces and nephews who awake happy and cheerful every morning - I love breakfast with them - they are so fun!
I truly love traveling and seeing all of our family and I am looking forward to June-July when we do it all again! For now I am so glad to be home - all day yesterday we did laundry, grocery shopping, and cleaned house! I am ready to answer the phone, returning emails, and catch up on my blog (obviously)! My girls are still sleeping - only advantage to traveling out west - they sleep in a little when we come home - disadvantage - naps and bedtimes are a mess! Oh well!!
3 comments:
I'm so glad you have such a fun time. I remember when you first started talking about your trips every April. I was amazed :)
It's so good to have family. Glad you had a wonderful easter, too!
Glad you guys had a good vacation, we all need a good vacation every once in a while. Nice to have you back, though!
Well, if you ever really need to get a cleaning fix, come to my house! You can lose a bunch of my stuff while you are at it!
Love the Easter dresses and the tights! They are really cute!
Post a Comment