Monday, April 06, 2009

Feeding the Ducks



While the older cousins were at school, we took Truman, Manhattan, & Marin to feed the ducks at a local pond! Last year we went there and there were geese and ducks. The geese were loud and very frisky. This year we tried a different area and it was mostly ducks. The kids love doing this every year. Marin & Truman tend to chase the ducks but that in itself is pretty funny too! We tossed all our "extra" bread to the ducks and a few brave seagulls! Morgan takes the best pictures of the kids!! It was a pretty nice day - I am hearing that the weather is kind of chilly in Ohio so I am glad we are here! This last picture is of my sister-in-law Kim, mother-in-law Marianne, and me! See what I am always saying about being a giant in the Ethington Family! I am on a slight hill but I am definitely the tallest Ethington woman! :)

No comments: