Now, 10 years later and 15 crosstitches later I am wondering what was I thinking! I generally had them done to the LATEST at the baby's 1st birthday but . . . . there were three babies born in that same year. This is my newest completion - I am embarrassed to admit that sweet Marley will be two this week and I am just now getting it done! I have just started working on Marin's and I WILL have it done by her 2nd birthday this summer! I think I will have it done fast actually cause she has a short name - thank heavens! Then I will be caught up!
I would like to say I wish everyone was done having babies but that is not so! I am sure there will be a few more babies so I will power through a few more. I have to admit that I enjoy doing them I just hate when I get behind!
Just thought I would share one of the few creations that I create!
1 comment:
I am so, so impressed that you can and will do these. Never in a million years could I finish even one. You have your mothers fortitude! This one is gorgeous, as have all the others been that you've made. I absolutely love all three of mine. I'm glad my kids at least have a talented aunt since I am so lacking in this dept.
Thank you for all you do for us--believe me, it is time well spent and much appreciated!
Post a Comment