Morgan and I were married 11 years ago today in the Portland Oregon LDS Temple! We can hardly believe that much time has past. 2 kids, 3 states, 3 apartments, and a house - numerous road trips and movie nights past!I am so grateful for everything we have gained (except some weight) learned (except how I function on less sleep) and done - especially our kids! I am grateful for the great in-laws on both sides that support each of us as we muddle through life!
Thank you Morgan for 11 great years - It has been a fun ride - here's to 50 more years!! I love you!
5 comments:
Congratulations on 11 years! I LOVE this wedding photo :) Morgan has a total babyface in it! I hope you guys have a fabulous celebration and that you are enjoying having Morgan home again!
Wow, 11 years. Time sure does go by fast. I have no doubt you will make it another 60 years or so. We love you both and are glad to be part of your lives. Love Mom and Dad
congrats, y'all!
Congratulations! Did you have to spend the day apart or is he back? Hope you had a great anniversary!
I love looking at wedding pictures. Congratulations on 11 years. You guys haven't really changed.
Post a Comment