We had our first good snow day today! The news says 1-2 inches but I never believe them! We went out for a little while. Marin and Hattie love the snow - they have no good sense about how cold I am!! Anyways - while we were out there a little girl was walking by with her dog - the dog ran away. As I tried to help her - I fell flat on my back and my bum still hurts - I am not joking either - I took some Tylenol already! In the meantime, Hattie had to wrestle Marin to the ground to prevent her from running into the street. When I got back to the girls - they were both sitting in the snow with Marin screaming! We walked the girl home and we came inside for warm cocoa and a nap! No not for me - I wish! Marin was supposed to take a nap (she refused) and Hattie & I had warm cocoa!!
Saturday, December 06, 2008
Snow Day!
We had our first good snow day today! The news says 1-2 inches but I never believe them! We went out for a little while. Marin and Hattie love the snow - they have no good sense about how cold I am!! Anyways - while we were out there a little girl was walking by with her dog - the dog ran away. As I tried to help her - I fell flat on my back and my bum still hurts - I am not joking either - I took some Tylenol already! In the meantime, Hattie had to wrestle Marin to the ground to prevent her from running into the street. When I got back to the girls - they were both sitting in the snow with Marin screaming! We walked the girl home and we came inside for warm cocoa and a nap! No not for me - I wish! Marin was supposed to take a nap (she refused) and Hattie & I had warm cocoa!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like fun. Your Christmas countdown stresses me out. It can't really be that close can it?
My kids spent a good majority of the day out in the snow as well. Can I say how glad I am that they are old enough not to need me out there to watch their every move? Or so I thought, until I discovered my two younger boys sledding down our hilly driveway right into the street. ARRRGGHH!
Paizlie want's to come and visit so she can play in the snow. Truman thinks it's cool. We're sorry that you fell on the slippery snow and hurt your bum and back. Did you at least catch the dog? The girls look happy.
-Aunt Kim, Cousin Paizlie, & Truman
Post a Comment