Happy New Year!
We decided to establish some new year's resolutions for our family. As you can see they went kinda silly at one point! Everyone started making each others resolutions - those are the better ones anyways - the ones other people think we should be doing!
We decided to establish some new year's resolutions for our family. As you can see they went kinda silly at one point! Everyone started making each others resolutions - those are the better ones anyways - the ones other people think we should be doing!Mom -
I will make healthier choices (less chocolate chip cookies) and go to the YMCA more often - this is where the losing 10 lbs fits in.
I will align my personal choices to Heavenly Father's choices.
I will fulfill my church calling to the best of my ability.
I will get happy with whatever is happening to me!
I will be more available for something something with my husband!
Dad -
I will read my scriptures more.
I will sleep in more.
I will go with my family to the YMCA more.
I will eat healthier (is Mt. Dew organic & vegetarian)
I will not wear clothes with holes or stains on them (Hattie's resolution for Dad)
Manhattan -
I will go swimming more often in the winter.
I will learn how to tell time.
I will try new things.
I want to be more patient for waiting (like waiting for dinner)
I will do more missionary work.
I will help around the house more often.
I want to learn how to read & write in cursive.
I will learn my times tables, division, and the quadratic formula (Dad's suggestion)
Marin -
I will be potty trained.
I will give up my binkie.
I will grow some hair.
I will learn how to say a dozen words including bedtime, naptime, quiet time, and rest time.
4 comments:
Love these resolutions...I always dread making new year's resolutions because I always feel like they are never honest and mostly unattainable. Maybe I should just get real and do some of these.
Morgan, if you ask me in my expert opinion and consumption of Mt Dew...it is an organic vegetable. For sure :)
Morgan, not sure about organic, but I don't think there is any meat in it. Maybe Marin and Nadia can get together for a support group. They have some very similar goals.
Good luck with your resolutions. And yes, Morgan, Mt. Dew is totally acceptable because in my book, so is Diet Dr Pepper. And let me know how Marin's goals go, I'm sure she's working extra hard on that hair growth =)
something something??? is that your resolution or a request from morgan! :)
Post a Comment