Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Morgan is on his way home!

Yeah! Morgan is flying home right now - two weeks has gone by quickly. Manhattan is so excited and Marin well, she will be excited! I am excited! I am glad Morgan was able to go home and be with his family - I think he was happy to be there for the surgery and recovering!

I think we have done pretty well! The last couple of days have been really draining - so crazy busy! I am afraid I am never going to get over this cough but I think the girls are getting better - whew! Marin has four teeth creeping in and I will be glad when that is done!


This morning I got a spurt of big energy and I shoveled the four inches of snow that fell last night - I shoveled my walk and driveway, my neighbor Stan's walk, and our corner neighbor's house walk and driveway. Whew!! Man I am exhausted! I have now changed my mind about buying a corner house next time - way too much sidewalk!!!

Anyways - tonight is Manhattan's Christmas program so hopefully I will have some pics to post in the morning!

1 comment:

Live well, Laugh often, Love much ~Maria said...

Okay, so now I have my answer. Yeah, Morgan is home. I bet you are so relieved.