After many summer months of crying over the pump prices - I paid $2.95 per gallon of gas! It was pretty exciting! Just thought I would share (brag) about my great day!
What's funny about your post is I was going to post a similar picture of the gas prices! Even without your kroger discount, the Shell by the freeway is 2.99, what a great weekend to go a vacation!
To beleive we are jumping for joy because we dipped below $3!!! I remeber when I graduated from college I could get gas for$.99 in St. George! I am thankful my drive this year is only 6 miles!
I'm so jealous. Man, Ohio is the place to live! It seems everything is cheaper, prettier, and easier there. Not that Kennewick isn't spectacular, mind you...:)
9 comments:
YEA! I might have to drive up to Toledo for that!
What's funny about your post is I was going to post a similar picture of the gas prices! Even without your kroger discount, the Shell by the freeway is 2.99, what a great weekend to go a vacation!
oh, i miss getting the kroger discount! we don't have anything like that here!
ok Today it is 2.78 a gallon - I love Ohio
To beleive we are jumping for joy because we dipped below $3!!! I remeber when I graduated from college I could get gas for$.99 in St. George! I am thankful my drive this year is only 6 miles!
I too was able to get gas at Krogers for $2.61 a gallon. I was certainly sending my praises to heaven for that small miracle :)
No fair! Oh well, I guess I should still be grateful that our prices finally came under $4.00. I paid $3.99 the other day. Wahhhh!
I'm so jealous. Man, Ohio is the place to live! It seems everything is cheaper, prettier, and easier there. Not that Kennewick isn't spectacular, mind you...:)
one month later...we are at 2.35..my sister in VA says they are at 2.03..is there hope that we will see in under 2 soon? Miss you's!
Post a Comment