Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Pumpkin Hunting We Will Go!

5 comments:

Live well, Laugh often, Love much ~Maria said...

That looks really fun! You'll have to give me more info on where Trabbic Farm is. We may have to venture out :) Do they only have pumpkins or is it an apple orchard too?

Jennifer said...

I am so jealous of the gorgeous color you get in Ohio! That looks fun. I took my kids to the pumpkin patch last week, but of course haven't gotten around to posting about it. How do you do scrapbooking AND blogging? Seriously, you are so on the ball! And are these still digital scrapbooking pages?

Kelli said...

I think this is the pumpkin patch we went to last year, we tried a new one this year but this one looks like a lot of fun, and some huge pumpkins! What is fall without a pumpkin patch?!

Janetta said...

I just love these digital scrapbooking pages. Which site do you use? How long does it take you to pull a page together? Are you going to print off a book at the end of the year with your pages?

We wish we were closer to ya! Come and visit anytime!

Marianne said...

Love the pages. You do such a great job Melissa. Well, I guess maybe it is Morgan putting the pages together or maybe you both work together on it. If I had to guess, I'd guess it is Melissa. Well, whoever, they look fab. Love Grandma Annie