I had to post a show how fast our fall tree - falls!!
Our tree is the first to turn a bright yellow but also the first to lose all of its leaves on our block! It is also much colder and gloomier this week!
So today I will be mowing the lawn and then blowing the leaves
from our yard and our neighbor's yard so we can have a great jumping pile for a few more days!
P.S. I borrowed my neighbor's leaf blower and cleaned up the leaves -
I am going out to mow the yard now - it is 48 degrees at 1 pm!! Yikes - Winter is on the way!
Our tree is the first to turn a bright yellow but also the first to lose all of its leaves on our block! It is also much colder and gloomier this week!
So today I will be mowing the lawn and then blowing the leaves
from our yard and our neighbor's yard so we can have a great jumping pile for a few more days!
P.S. I borrowed my neighbor's leaf blower and cleaned up the leaves -
I am going out to mow the yard now - it is 48 degrees at 1 pm!! Yikes - Winter is on the way!
3 comments:
It is sad. But how fun is it going to be jumping in the leaves?!
I think this reality is part of why I love fall so much...not only are the colors brilliant and the weather brisk, but it also reminds us to appreciate the little things while we have them. Often times, the little things are fleeting and will be gone before we know it :)
Love the fall. Thanks for the pictures. So sad to see how fast the leaves are gone. Soon it will be the beautiful snow. I love it back there. Love Gma Annie
Post a Comment