Thursday, August 07, 2008

Manhattan's Zoo Commercial - I Love My Zoo!


Here is Hattie's commercial for the Toledo Zoo. It is kinda tight at the beginning, turn your volume up so you can hear her. Morgan pulled it off the TV - we have seen it a few times and we have gotten lots of calls from people that have seen it! Kinda cute!

PS: Melissa's left hip and voice is featured in the video as well!

6 comments:

Marianne said...

I LOVE the zoo commercial. You are a natural Manhattan, well so are you too Melissa. I love it. Love Grandma and Grandpa E

Piper said...

i love your commercial it is awsome and you have quiet the fans over here in california.
piper
Hattie I think that you were great in the commercial and I miss you Hattie !
phoebe

The Houston Family said...

Very cute! We love the zoo too!

Alissa said...

That's so awesome! Hattie did an amazing job. Melissa your hip looks great! :)

Unknown said...

I see a future for her. She looks great and sounds great too! What fun, she's going to love seeing that when she gets older.

Live well, Laugh often, Love much ~Maria said...

So, I'm watching the tv the other day while folding clothes...and suddenly I hear this familiar little voice. I look up and who do I see, but my little friend Hattie advertising for the Toledo zoo. I was so excited I could barely stand it. Hattie, you are definitely a natural! I just love watching you grow. ~Maria Simons