Monday, August 25, 2008

Help I am Stuck!

Yes - I am a bad mom! I had to take some pictures of Marin before Morgan was the "good" parent and pulled her out. She had just finished breakfast and was taking off when some breakfast morsel (under the high chair) caught her attention. This is the part of breakfast we call dumpster diving - before I can sweep the floor she is hunting for more snacks! Augh - drives me crazy - we are always racing to clean up! Ok, well, that is not true sometimes I just let her eat it!!
P.S. Yes, I had to get on the floor to get this second shot - I know I am horrid!

7 comments:

Kim Tafua said...

So I think it's pretty funny. You're not horrid. I think every parent has a picture of their kid screaming over something. I have plenty of those myself.

Anonymous said...

Honey:

Yes you are a horrible mother, treating my granddaughter that way! This was just the laugh I needed this morning!!!!!!!

Love Dad

CANDACE said...

o man, i was laughing before i even read the story behind the photos.

Kelli said...

If it makes you feel better, I never waste a good photo op, and look at my kids, they've turned out okay! You need these kind of pictures for wedding day slideshows!

marisa said...

You are not horrid at all! We call our littlest "the seagull" because she is constantly finding whatever she can off of people's leftover plates, the floor, and I've even caught her trying to get in the garbage!

Malie said...

bad mommy. LOL. I have one of Leigh screaming right before I feed her with her mouth wide open searching.

Maria said...

lol. I think it is great. I definitley have been as horrible of a mom as you taking pics like that! (you are so not horrible by the way!!!) one of my friend's is potty training and her daughter got the potty trainig seat stuck over her head. they could not get it off! She also, has bawling baby pics! :)