Friday, July 04, 2008

We are here!

Well - someone pointed out that I have not posted much in the last week or so. You know how you go from one project to the next sometimes -ok, maybe that is just me! I always do Baby Birth Records for my nieces and nephews and I try to finish them for their 1st birthdays. Yes, you guessed it - my nieces' birthday is in August and I had not started it - so every free moment has been working on it. I enjoy crosstitching and love doing these. I used to do the baby looking kind until Manhattan was born and I found something simple that I liked better and figured grown-up kids would like better. Anyways - when I get it down I will post a picture!

Update on our family - well, Monkey toes can now go in the dishwasher, up the bunkbed ladder, up and down the couch, always over the baby gate, and is trying hard to climb the climbing wall on our playground set. Hattie is excited for fireworks this evening. She has now read every Rainbow Magic Fairy book so we are hunting for more books to love! Last week she made an amazing temple using salt dough at church - it was pretty cool! Morgan survived his camping trip - even grew a "beard" for the week he was gone and kept it for a day or so. I actually liked it after it was used to it.

On Monday we leave for a little mini-vacation to Cincinnati so I will have stuff to share!! Here are some pictures of the last week or so.

1 comment:

Alissa said...

marin reminds me of jillie. she was always climbing up the ladder and getting in the dishwasher or the dryer or anywhere she wasn't suppose to be! they sure do keep us on our toes! have a great 4th of july!