
Yesterday, Manhattan and I walk over and registered her for kindergarten at our neighborhood public schools, Larchmont Elementary. The school is just around the corner from our house so we will be walking everyday (yes - through the snow - yeah!)!
She starts at the end of August! It was fun , exciting, and very nerve racking for mom. The school gave her a t-shirt which she wore proudly for a couple hours and then decided it was way to big!
Anyways - I am a little nervous - funny how different it is to be the mom now instead of the teacher. Going into a school is so intimidating!!
3 comments:
i love how hattie totally poses for photos! she is adorable & i can't believe she's old enough for kindergarten already!
Oh so cute!!! Are these digital scrap pages? If so what program are you using? I loved seeing all of you when you were here. Too bad the tickets didn't work out for July!
I can't believe Hattie is going to school! I still remember dinner at your house with Hattie in the highchair spitting out food. Time certainly flies. She's an adorable little girl.
By the way, speaking of adorable, are all these scrapbooked posts scanned images of actual scrapbook pages, or do you use an online scrapbooing tool? Either way, they're very cute. Oh yeah, and your hair is too. :)
Post a Comment