Thursday, May 01, 2008

Going To The DARK Side!!

Many of you that have known me since childhood or college, have known me as a blonde!

As I have
AGED and had babies my hair has gotten progressively darker and more like my family hair color. I have gotten tired of the highlighting and the money wasted so I decided to go to my NEW natural color - so here it is.

I am still getting used to it.
Morgan and I did it last night - yes, my fabulous husband did the highlights and they turned out really good. It is funny but when I look at the mirror I am still a little confused by the dark hair. Let me know what you think - only if you can be kind!!!

5 comments:

day dreamer said...

I would not recognize you on the street, or at the store, or in the airport, you know anywhere we could possibly meet today!It is a very different look for you! My vote is for the blonde, but I'll get use to it! Love ya1

Unknown said...

I think it looks good. I'm with you though, I get tired of highlighting mine all the time too. I think you look cute both ways!

CANDACE said...

i think it looks great!

Malie said...

I've done the same. I did the light highlights for a while and have gone back to the natural darker color. It honestly does look good Melissa.

Alissa said...

I think it looks great, Good job Morgan! But I think I like the blonde better, just because that's all I've known.