Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Marin is 9 months old!!

Tomorrow Marin is officially 9 months old! She is a lot of fun!

Here are some of the highlights of her month: She has gotten her first four teeth (2 on top, 2 on bottom) - she laughs a lot - still likes to be held - has had trouble taking her naps alone - enjoys tearing up any book or magazine she can get a hold of - she can tear every book and toy out and about in 5 minutes - loves being outside - loves eating lunch meat, mashed vegetables, mashed fruit - is starting to hate baby food - loves bath time - loves to pull off her socks and plays with them - ohhs, ahhs, and babbles a lot. She is so adorable. She is cruising now which makes me anxious about the next
stage of walking!!

We have been looking over Manhattan's baby pictures and they do look a lot a like! I will try to post some later - I still am amazed by this!
I can't believe how time has flown - when I hold Marin at night I know that this time will go so fast and one day she will be 5 and be lovely and grown up like Manhattan. It makes me sad some days to think of the baby days of Manhattan - she is so amazing. She will be in kindergarten next year and that is crazy!

**JUST A NOTE FROM THE DR: Marin is 17 lbs and 28 inches long - she is growing well!! Manhattan was 18 lbs 3 oz and 28 1/2 inches long - so Marin is the little one! Amazing!

1 comment:

CANDACE said...

happy 9 months marin!