Friday, March 14, 2008

Whew!

I feel like it has been a bit since I posted - I guess nothing much to post. We are getting ready to go on our vacation. My internal drive to get caught up has kicked in - for some reason I decided I needed to catch up our scrapbooks before we took a bunch more pictures. So I am caught up - so exhausting but satisfying. We are thinking this year to do a digital scrapbook for our family albums. It will be cheaper for the big family albums - especially when it comes to that scrapbook tape - so expensive. I am still figuring out the digital scrapbooking - my friend Marisa is really into it (see her blog) and she is amazing at it. I am hoping to get that rolling soon! I think I will keep up the paper versions for the girls because it is somewhat of a creative outlet. I do enjoy it!

This week we were attacked by the cold bug - nasty creature that it is. Marin and I are feeling cruddy - Hattie still plugs along - never wanting to miss school or anything. I used to hate parents that sent their kids sick - now I have a child that begs to go to school no matter what. Marin I feel the worse for but she just looks miserable but is a very happy girl!

On a happy note - the weather is warming and my tulips and daffodils are coming up - I will miss the blooming being out of town all month - oh well!!

If you are going to be in Michigan or Ohio in May we are going to the Tulip Festival in Holland, MI (if the gas prices go down). Join us!

No comments: