Thursday, February 21, 2008

Our Bathroom Pictures

For those of you that have been to our house you have seen the picture frame in our bathroom with the four season pictures - ok, let me explain that again. It has four spots and we put a picture of our family in each season and then as the years pass we change them and update them. Essentially when you go use our bathroom you end up staring at our family through four seasons! A little weird I guess but we love it. Anyways so this slide show is going to show some of them and I will try to add to it so those of you far away can feel like you are in our bathroom!!


As I get better at this I will add more pictures and try to improve on it!

For a "True to Life" experience, Print these photos out and stick them to your bathroom wall. (Morgan)

3 comments:

CANDACE said...

i love the pictures, especially seeing all of your different hairstyles...my favorite being summer 06 and spring 07. and i cannot believe how small marin was!

Alissa said...

thank you for showing us! i love it! and i like you in bright colors...the one in the green grass with hot pink shirt on...you look hot! morgan looks so young in your weddding photo(not that he looks old now)he just looks so young. and the girls are always beautiful!

Malie said...

I can hear the toilet flushing (lol). Very cute pictures Melissa.