Yesterday was a great day! As we were getting into bed, Hattie told us "Thanks for a great day - I loved it!" It was great - She went to school, we all went sledding, we came home and warmed up and played castle, then we went and saw The Bee Movie and even had snacks, and then got hot dogs at Sam's Club for dinner. What more could a girl want!Marin seemed to enjoy herself. At the movies she got a hold of one of my pieces of licorice and she was in heaven. If you could have seen her face of joy as she sucked on it. She finished most of it and then cried when it was done. I wish I could have gotten a picture! This is the best I could get! It was pretty cute - her cheeks and shirt were all red!
No comments:
Post a Comment