Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Good - Bad - Ugly

Sometimes we have changes in our life that are great but then there is always the ugly side to it. So I woke up this morning and started thinking about this - here is some - what are yours?

Good - Marin is sleeping through the night! Yeah! 8pm-6am
Bad - Naps are sometimes not as long as I would like and she is crabby at 7:30 pm
Ugly - I am still waking up at 3:30/4:30 am time - what is up with that!!

Good - Wearing my normal bra again!!!!
Bad - The smell of baby formula - yuck!
Ugly - Losing these 5 lbs without the help of nursing!

Good - Beautiful, gentle falling snow
Bad - Freezing all the time, I bundle up inside my house!
Ugly - The slush - I hate the slush of winter!!

I am sure there is so much more but this is what is on my mind this morning!!
Post some of yours in my comments and I will add them to the post! - I would love to hear yours!

Candace Snyder's Good - Bad - Ugly
the good: a steamy cup of hot chocolate
the bad: the calories
the ugly: burning your tongue on the first sip so that you miss out on what could have been a phenomenal cup of hot chocolate had you waited a few more moments to let it cool off a bit, almost making all of those calories for nothing...

will i ever learn?

2 comments:

CANDACE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CANDACE said...

the good: a steamy cup of hot chocolate
the bad: the calories
the ugly: burning your tongue on the first sip so that you miss out on what could have been a phenomenal cup of hot chocolate had you waited a few more moments to let it cool off a bit, almost making all of those calories for nothing...

will i ever learn?