Just thought I would post a little video of Manhattan too. It is kinda long. She is now five years old and quite the dancer. As I write, I am watching the daily dance recital in our basement. She will dance to everything from Island Princess (Barbie) to Classical Messiah music! She is very cute! See video attached! We are so grateful for her grace and talent to occupy Marin. She doesn't know if she needs lessons - she knows everything already!
Today, I was just trying to do laundry and make enchiladas. Hattie dragged the laundry up while I feed Marin. We folded it together and then Marin went to sleep. She slept long enough to get ready to make the enchiladas and then Manhattan ended up dancing around and kept her occupied while I threw them together. Manhattan is wonderful! I don't know what I would do without her!!
2 comments:
How very sweet. Your daughter looks like she loves to dance.
I work on behalf of New York Kids Club and think it is neat that parents can now videotape/take pictures of their children's activities now and have them stored online forever. Its way easier than when I was a child and there was just a video tape and VHS. Who knows whatever happened to the hours of footage of my brother and I playing soccer as children. Wish your children the best!
Katie
New York Kid Club
www.nykidsclub.com
HI! i found your blog! :) hope snow shoveling wasn't too tough. thanks for the VT visit & the candy!
Post a Comment