Well. I love this whole blogging thing so I thought I would try it out! We will see how much I get to post considering I am still trying to get on top of my scrapbooking! We started this year off with a bang - or lack thereof. Morgan had to work New Years Day so to celebrate we went to bed at 9:30 pm. Yes - we did not stay up to watch the ball drop. No, we didn't even do a pretend Happy New Year celebration like we have in years past - we just went to bed! It was a great night - Marin started sleeping better - maybe this new year will be wonderful. I feel a little bad for Hattie with no partying but she didn't miss it and frankly the sleep is more important right now in my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment